Is your body in need of a vitamin boost? Try this tasty juice recipe.
- Beet Root – 3 medium sized
- Apple – 3 red apples
- Sweet potato – 1
- Ginger – 1″ thumb (optional, I add it to everything)
- Beet Root – Beets have been shown to cleanse both the blood and the colon which lowers the risk of colorectal cancer. It also strengthens the gall bladder and liver.
- Apples – Great for lowering your LDL (the bad cholesterol) and it’s also helps prevent some cancers in particular breast cancer.
- Ginger – what I know for sure is that ginger is excellent for morning sickness, nausea, and or an upset stomach. It may also “slow the growth of colorectal cancer cells and the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center found that ginger powder induces cell death in all ovarian cancer cells to which it was applied.”
Directions: juice all ingredients on the highest speed.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here on Debra’s Daily Dose are strictly for educational and informational purposes. These recipes are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice. Always consult with a trained physician or other health care professional regarding your individual health care or needs. These recipes should not be used as a substitution as a consultation with your doctor regarding your health condition.