- Sweet Potato – 2 medium
- Spinach – 1 bunch
- Lemon – 1/4 lemon
- Apples – 2 red medium
- Ginger – 1″ thumb (optional, I add it to everything)
- Sweet potato – good source of vitamins B, C, and D; produces collagen which helps with elasticity and your skin; it’s also a good source of magnesium (80% of our population may be deficient in) Click here for more on sweet potatoes
- Spinach – heart healthy, great for gastrointestinal health, helps move bowels freely.
- Lemon – lemons are great for weight loss.
- Apples – Great for lowering your LDL (the bad cholesterol) and it’s also helps prevent some cancers in particular breast cancer.
- Ginger – what I know for sure is that ginger is excellent for morning sickness, nausea, and/or an upset stomach. It may also “slow the growth of colorectal cancer cells and the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center found that ginger powder induces cell death in all ovarian cancer cells to which it was applied.”
Directions if using the Breville 5-speed: process all hard fruits and veggies on 5, spinach on 1
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here on Debra’s Daily Dose are strictly for educational and informational purposes. These recipes are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice. Always consult with a trained physician or other health care professional regarding your individual health care or needs. These recipes should not be used as a substitution as a consultation with your doctor regarding your health condition.