“Respect is love in plain clothes.”–Frankie Byrne
Questions to ponder as you watch this video:
- Do you feel you are respected in your relationship?
- Do you play dirty and call each other names?
- Do you respect your partner?
- Do you respect yourself?
- Is it even important to you?
- How will you go about changing it, if it matters?
“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.” ~ Benjamin Franklin