Drink green tea three times per day before each meal. It not only burns calories it improves your metabolism.
- Super foods that help burn fat: flax seeds (add to smoothies or even oatmeal), olive oil (sprinkle on salads), and legumes.
- Drinking honey and lemon in a cup of warm water helps to curb your appetite. It’s another great thing to do first thing in the morning.
- Eat 1-2 tomatoes on an empty stomach in the morning instead of an actual breakfast. For best results this should be done for a few months.
- Eat lots of citrus and drink tons of water.
- Apple cider vinegar is an age old remedy for weight loss. It also increases metabolism and lowers cholesterol.
The opinions expressed here on Debra’s Daily Dose are strictly for educational and informational purposes. These recipes are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment, or medical advice. Always consult with a trained physician or other health care professional regarding your individual health care or needs. These recipes should not be used as a substitution as a consultation with your doctor regarding your health condition.